Monday, December 24, 2007

Mr Murphy's Gone To Heaven

Well Mr Murphy had to be put to sleep this morning. Of all days for his condition to worsen and have to do it. Murph was blind in both eyes and had a tumor on his little wee wee. It was getting much bigger. A few months ago he began to get black spots all over his back. Yesterday when Vicki and I went to call him in he was sitting about two feet in front of us and it was like he did not even know we were there. This morning there was mucus with blood in it in his urine. This morning Vicki and I took him to the vets and the vet felt it was time. My vet was not open so I had to track one down that was.

At least I know he is in a better place and I know the year I had him here he has had a lot of love and been pampered. I am grateful Vicki was there to help me get through this. It was hard on her too, as she had known him for years.

Gonna go lay down for a bit...

0 comments:

About Me

**Ya Think**
Lodi, California, United States
I was raised in Wyoming where the Small Town Environment never left my soul. I have returned to California after living several years in the South. I look forward to life here and am grateful for the opportunity to return home in such a magnificent way!! Thank you my dear friends who all made this possible
View my complete profile