Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bonus Miles or Frequent Flyer Miles or Paypal?

I have been made the limited administrator for Moe's affairs, meaning I have to follow what the Probate Courts tell me to do to a T.

So here is the deal. My pastor and church says God puts the right people at the right time with the right resources exactly when we need them. So I am going to put my faith in God. I don't believe God allowed me to be assigned to handle Moes burial and to get her life in order if God did not believe the resources would show themselves when they are needed.

Here is what I need... I need Frequent Flyer Miles or Bonus Miles to get to Connecticut so I can get Moe out of the Medical Examiners Office and have her placed with a Funeral Home. She has been at the Medical Examiners office since a week after Thanksgiving. Additionally, if this is not possible, any increments, regardless of size added to my paypal account will help. I will be driving her vehicle back until the courts advise me what I am supposed to do with it.

Any help at all, I will be grateful for. Moe gave to others so unconditionally.. Please help me get the balance of her life settled.

I have put a donation button up on the upper right corner of my blog for those of you who wish to help. It would not embed on this page...

When I get there, the MCC church in their area has stated they will have no problem getting me a place to stay with one of their members.

Thanks to all..

0 comments:

About Me

**Ya Think**
Lodi, California, United States
I was raised in Wyoming where the Small Town Environment never left my soul. I have returned to California after living several years in the South. I look forward to life here and am grateful for the opportunity to return home in such a magnificent way!! Thank you my dear friends who all made this possible
View my complete profile