Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Brandy Carlile - The Story - Taken From Gray's Anatomy







Brandi Carlile - The Story - Taken From Gray's Anatomy





All of these lines across my face



Tell you the story of who I am



So many stories of where I've been



And how I got to where I am



But these stories don't mean anything



When you've got no one to tell them to



It's true...I was made for you





I climbed across the mountain tops



Swam all across the ocean blue



I crossed all the lines and I broke all the rules



But baby I broke them all for you



Because even when I was flat broke



You made me feel like a million bucks



Yeah you do and I was made for you





You see the smile that's on my mouth



Is hiding the words that don't come out



And all of my friends who think that I'm blessed



They don't know my head is a mess



No, they don't know who I really am



And they don't know what I've been through but you do



And I was made for you...

0 comments:

About Me

**Ya Think**
Lodi, California, United States
I was raised in Wyoming where the Small Town Environment never left my soul. I have returned to California after living several years in the South. I look forward to life here and am grateful for the opportunity to return home in such a magnificent way!! Thank you my dear friends who all made this possible
View my complete profile