Thursday, June 22, 2006

You are a child of the universe

I cannot belive I found this!! I had never heard it before but just love it. While I would prefer it were more inclusive, it is what it is and I have appreciated it for many years.. I went ahead and put it in webpage form while I find the music I want for this section of my website. I love the song and hope anyone who passes through here appreciates it as much as I do. Click here...

The last two days have been good. I have achieved much and just got back from Ocean Springs to boot. Hmmmm long distance relationships.. I can think only one more thing more challenging than a long distance relationship... That is a long distance relationship where traveling during the summer in the south is done without the luxury of air conditioning.

I only stayed a short time this time as I left my bird and sugar gliders at home.. I did not want to risk more than one night..

Well off to bed...

0 comments:

About Me

**Ya Think**
Lodi, California, United States
I was raised in Wyoming where the Small Town Environment never left my soul. I have returned to California after living several years in the South. I look forward to life here and am grateful for the opportunity to return home in such a magnificent way!! Thank you my dear friends who all made this possible
View my complete profile