Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Busy Busy Day!!

Well I got a lot accomplished here today!! Learning to live in a smaller living space certainly is humbling and much like doing a jigsaw puzzle on a table that does not have room to make extra sorting piles. It is getting there and that is what counts. I feel I accomplished a lot.

I did more work on my website today!! It is coming along.. Slowly but surely. I set up the guestbook, made that navigation bar that needs something but I am not sure what, and provided an email address for people to email me...

Between both I am quite tired. It is funny... I remember when I could have banged out an entire website with many pages in a couple of days, and organize a large house I had moved into in a couple of days. Well I guess we just have to go with the flow!!

2 comments:

Gardenia said...

Haha, gal, welcome to the getting older club. It takes a while to get things done, eh? You will enjoy part of my today's blog. Send me pics of your place, or post them so I can see, pleeeeeeease. Well, I gotta call and straighten out something for church, I'm going to eat some beans & cornbread & greens & then hit the sack. Oh, I love the music, and you know I will copy the code! A midi file, eh?

**Ya Think** said...

Hey there Diana,

Yep, yep!! Definately getting older and the bones and bod just are not co-operating with me..

About the code... I will send it to you.. If you want to use the same file you can link back to me if you wish. In your template paste it at the bottom where it says <--end of comments--> Just below it. I tried it several places and that has worked best.. If it is easier for you for me to place it in a text file and mail it to you I will.

About Me

**Ya Think**
Lodi, California, United States
I was raised in Wyoming where the Small Town Environment never left my soul. I have returned to California after living several years in the South. I look forward to life here and am grateful for the opportunity to return home in such a magnificent way!! Thank you my dear friends who all made this possible
View my complete profile