Thursday, July 27, 2006

Love - From the 50 Days of Love

I have uploaded the "Love" from the 50 Days of Love sermons by Rev Sandy O'steen to my website. Once again, it is an extremely slow load, but well worth the wait. This sermon is right in line with what I believe love should or should not be... I know I am pretty PolyAnna about it, but maybe a little PolyAnna in all of us is a good thing.

*****Just click on the title and it will take you there....

I will write more about it later but have to run over to the church...

Grace & Peace,
Lorretta

3 comments:

Gardenia said...

Headed to Casper. This is not like running accross town.....but at least I am not so tired I can't hardly drag it there....:) have a good weekend

**Ya Think** said...

Hi Di,

Tell my Aunt hello for me. :-) I love you and drive safely...

Gardenia said...

worked out ok - had a nice time...

About Me

**Ya Think**
Lodi, California, United States
I was raised in Wyoming where the Small Town Environment never left my soul. I have returned to California after living several years in the South. I look forward to life here and am grateful for the opportunity to return home in such a magnificent way!! Thank you my dear friends who all made this possible
View my complete profile