Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Bingo!!



Well I went to bingo with a delightful couple from church last Friday night. We had the best time. I did not win anything but we certainly had fun.

I could not help but laugh. I have a younger friend in Texas that called just as I was getting ready to go out the door for my wonderful evening out. I told her I had to go as I was going to be late for my friends showing up to go out. She asked where we were going and I told her to play bingo. She said.... Girl... You have absolutely hit the bottom... It has finally come to this. I was laughing so hard just the way she said it. You would have to know her to appreciate her humor and wit. Anyway I am looking forward to going and doing something just for fun again. Well back to my week...

1 comments:

Gardenia said...

Well, I remember having a fabulous time going out to Denny's with you and the lady who made the fab cabbage soup...the only way I would ever go to play bingo would be with you & yur buds -

About Me

**Ya Think**
Lodi, California, United States
I was raised in Wyoming where the Small Town Environment never left my soul. I have returned to California after living several years in the South. I look forward to life here and am grateful for the opportunity to return home in such a magnificent way!! Thank you my dear friends who all made this possible
View my complete profile