Tuesday, July 04, 2006

What to do with my day... 4th of July :-)

Well here it is the 4th of July and I am planning on going to a BBQ!! I am excited about it!! My morning was spent ripping my home apart looking for my billfold. Nothing I hate worse than losing something as it is such an out of control feeling. Well after an hour and a half and a very out of control panic stricken feeling I finally found it. Now I have to spend hours putting this place back together. Oh Well.

I felt bad because I was supposed to take my friend to the base to see her husband who is in the hospital.. No Drivers license .. No getting on the base.. Hope her neighbor took her!! She has given so much to me in my life that I hated letting her down one of the few times she asked something important of me.

Well now I guess I should get ready for the BBQ and get some tasks done. Starting with putting everything back where it came from.

Have not decided if I should go see the fireworks tonight or not tonight. I love firework displays but don't know my way around Pensacola well enough to know where to park or not to park. With this honker van that becomes relevant very quickly. Mostly from the standpoint of a place to park it. I am not in the least sorry that is what I have though, as it awards me the privilege of doing so many things with it I could not have done otherwise.

Well it is task-time..

0 comments:

About Me

**Ya Think**
Lodi, California, United States
I was raised in Wyoming where the Small Town Environment never left my soul. I have returned to California after living several years in the South. I look forward to life here and am grateful for the opportunity to return home in such a magnificent way!! Thank you my dear friends who all made this possible
View my complete profile