Saturday, January 12, 2008

Suzi Quatro - Stumblin In

I believe this is one of my most favorite songs from Suzi. I remember when this song was first released. I was so in love and thought that love would never end. Actually, it didn't for me. I still love her as if it were yesterday. I thought we would be together forever. This brings back good memories of that time.

In watching this, it simply amazes me people often said you remind me of Suzi Quatro. I did not see it then and I certainly do not see it now. Kind of fun to wonder why now.

Thanks Suzi for this You Tube Video!!

To Listen to this video you must turn off the music at bottom of the blog.. It will be worth it if you like this video.



0 comments:

About Me

**Ya Think**
Lodi, California, United States
I was raised in Wyoming where the Small Town Environment never left my soul. I have returned to California after living several years in the South. I look forward to life here and am grateful for the opportunity to return home in such a magnificent way!! Thank you my dear friends who all made this possible
View my complete profile