Thursday, January 17, 2008

And They Call It Puppy Love



cute puppy and duckling companionship


Add to My Profile More Videos


I truly enjoyed this one. Like most children the duckling and the puppy had not been conditioned by society to believe they were not the most likely pair and it was well outside the social norms. If we can teach diversity in ducklings and puppies, can we not teach diversity in our children so they will grow up to be better people? What a wonderful world it would be!

2 comments:

Gardenia said...

I love it! Good post too. Sometimes animals are more humane than humans, huh! Except the ones that eat their young.

**Ya Think** said...

I really liked the puppy and the duck. I am glad you enjoyed the post. How are you feeling today?

About Me

**Ya Think**
Lodi, California, United States
I was raised in Wyoming where the Small Town Environment never left my soul. I have returned to California after living several years in the South. I look forward to life here and am grateful for the opportunity to return home in such a magnificent way!! Thank you my dear friends who all made this possible
View my complete profile