Monday, November 12, 2007

Most Popular Blogs Here

There are three of my blog entries which have been heavily hit all around the world. Some by Google and some by direct links off the sites of others.

Those three are:

I have learned much from the article on the Drama Triangle and it has helped me immensely. It has been interesting how people all over the world are looking for more info on this topic.

The Dash Poem too has helped me. I truly am making efforts to spend my dash more wisely. This too has had inquiries worldwide.

Rev Troy Perry will always be a positive force in my life, and I am sure the life of many others. I am glad people are still interested in what Troy is doing.

0 comments:

About Me

**Ya Think**
Lodi, California, United States
I was raised in Wyoming where the Small Town Environment never left my soul. I have returned to California after living several years in the South. I look forward to life here and am grateful for the opportunity to return home in such a magnificent way!! Thank you my dear friends who all made this possible
View my complete profile