Thursday, October 11, 2007

How to build a nebulizer for Animal Care


I have actually had requests for how to build a nebulizer for animal care. Click on the above title for a great how to guide for this.
For anyone who raises pets, small livestock, or any small animal this is a must have!! I am going to build one so I will have it on hand.
For those of you who build one for your pets, it would be great if you will email the author of the article and let them know it worked and how much you appreciate the time they took to make this available to you.

5 comments:

Gardenia said...

Cool - but we best be building one for ourselves - ya know the old airplane drill - place the mask over your face first, then....tada da daaaaaaaaaaa......just teasing.

**Ya Think** said...

hahaha Gardenia!!!

You always have the most abstract and best comebacks. Keep em coming.

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

**Ya Think** said...

@Anon You are most welcome. I hope it helps..

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted

About Me

**Ya Think**
Lodi, California, United States
I was raised in Wyoming where the Small Town Environment never left my soul. I have returned to California after living several years in the South. I look forward to life here and am grateful for the opportunity to return home in such a magnificent way!! Thank you my dear friends who all made this possible
View my complete profile