Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bought some property

Well I finally did it!!! I have purchased a two bedroom block house that is a fixer upper. It is on 3.6 acres in Northern Baldwin County in Alabama. When I asked God to provide me with property I could afford I forgot to specify location. The house has a lot of potential and I am excited about the acreage. There is a creek running through the property and it is loaded with pine trees and oak. The property longates rather than runs deep. This area is not zoned, so I will have a lot of latitude towards how I use it. I will be able to do my pottery and grow as needed.

My wish at this point is that my upcoming surgery will be successful with a quick recovery time so that I may work quickly at fixing it up. How I am going to finance this is beyond me, but I will take it a step at a time. God has provided me living space that is mine and I am sure God has no intentions of letting me down now.

Well off to bed for me as we go hang new doors tomorrow. That and fix the floor and I will be able to move in while I do the rest. 90% of what needs to be done is a good old cleaning and cosmetic.

3 comments:

Gardenia said...

Gorgeous, actually gorgeous! I'm so excited for you! Lush, & beautiful. Woo woo.

Gardenia said...

PS - I will be praying for your surgery - & fast fast healing.

**Ya Think** said...

Hey Gardenia,

Thanks for the comments. Well I am going to be bloggin on this, but my work is cut out for me!! The good news is I purchased a block house, so it is a good investment and will provide me safe and warm housing. Additionally the good news is the surroundings are truly serene and beautiful. :-)

Thanks on the surgery. I am going to do exactly as the doc tells me so I can once again enjoy the use of my arm that I have done without since 2003. It looks ok, but it sure does not work worth a darned.

Talk at ya later

L

About Me

**Ya Think**
Lodi, California, United States
I was raised in Wyoming where the Small Town Environment never left my soul. I have returned to California after living several years in the South. I look forward to life here and am grateful for the opportunity to return home in such a magnificent way!! Thank you my dear friends who all made this possible
View my complete profile