Sunday, February 12, 2012

New Happenings!!

The gifts I have received in the last year are remarkable and I am truly overjoyed with them. What blessings!! In December I purchased a Mobile home in Lodi. I absolutely love it!! For a meager $6,000.00 for its full price. The rent space is more than the rent I was paying for my studio apartment, but it all will pay for itself in the end. There is a beautiful clubhouse here and a pool that is very nice. The residents are decent and have manners and class.. Something I was beginning to think did not exist at the Stockton Complex I lived in.

I was also blessed with a newer vehicle. I got a 2002 Ford Ranger Pickup in mint condition and I just love it. Very low miles on it as well!! It is a bit harder to drive than my T-bird was as it is a stick shift. I know how to drive a stick but my body does not work as well as I wish it would.








I also got a concessions trailer.. I like it... it is different, but I do in fact like it.. It came with a new popper and a new snow cone machine. As you can see, it looks like a little red caboose. I got the compressor for it this week and am getting ready to get it licensed.


Additionally my web business is heading in a positive direction!! If you would like to see samples of my work, you can see them at The Joomla Experts. It has taken me years to get this confident about my skill level for marketing my work.. I am doing custom shopping carts, content management systems, html, custom blogger templates, and custom


My pooch is 12 now. How time flys. However she is very healthy and very happy. I know I have to prepare myself, but I don't want to dwell on it and just enjoy her being in my life now. She has been my best friend and confidant over the years. I am truly blessed!!


Well, I have to get to work. Daylights a burnin!!









0 comments:

About Me

**Ya Think**
Lodi, California, United States
I was raised in Wyoming where the Small Town Environment never left my soul. I have returned to California after living several years in the South. I look forward to life here and am grateful for the opportunity to return home in such a magnificent way!! Thank you my dear friends who all made this possible
View my complete profile