Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pachelbel Canon In D

Today for the first day in some time my breathing is laboring. I felt so good breathing wise over the last few months. I guess the girls don't believe in air anymore than they believe in heat. Oh well!! Yesterday it was 91 Degrees outside.. Now they did tell me I was going to be grateful for the wind in this area during the summer months. I guess I just did not realize what that meant exactly. LOL I guess I am going to have to get on the stick and figure out what to do here!

Hence; I needed my Pachelbel Fix this morning.. Pachelbel has been a part of my life for many years. Somehow, no matter how bleak life seems or things seem, this wonderful piece of music always settles me down.

I think at least for the next couple of hours I am going to have to go back to bed!! The thought of going through this again this summer is just appauling. I had hoped the High Desert and getting away from the mold and high humidity was going to be the answer.

Hope all is well out there in Blogland...

0 comments:

About Me

**Ya Think**
Lodi, California, United States
I was raised in Wyoming where the Small Town Environment never left my soul. I have returned to California after living several years in the South. I look forward to life here and am grateful for the opportunity to return home in such a magnificent way!! Thank you my dear friends who all made this possible
View my complete profile